Law Offices of
Ana Maria Schwartz
Immigration Law

Your Subtitle text


The Law Office of Ana Maria Schwartz will help you throughout your immigration process and will prepare you as much as possible to get this all right the first time! 

Our office does not work on all types of cases, but we have experience with the following classes of cases:
  • DACA (Deferred Adjudication for Childhood Arrivals)
  • K-1 (fiance(e) visa)
  • K-2 (child of fiance(e) visa)
  • K-3 (spousal visa)
  • K-4 (child of spouse visa)
  • CR1 (spousal Conditional Relative visa)
  • CR2 (child Conditional Relative visa)
  • Unlawful Presence Waivers (I-601 and I-212 waivers for inadmissibility for spouses and children)
  • Provisional Waivers (I-601A)
  • I-130 Petition for Alien Relative (for spouse, child, parent, or sibling)
  • Adjustment of Status (based on marriage- spouse, step-child, step-parent)
  • Adjustment of Status (child petitioning for parent)
  • Adjustment of Status (parent petitioning for child)
  • Adjustment of Status (sibling petition)
  • Parole in Place (when spouse is active duty military or a veteran)
  • Naturalization (after LPR for 3 years based on marriage to a U.S. citizen)
  • Naturalization (after LPR 5 or more years)
  • Naturalization (early filing based on spousal deployment)
  • N-600 (Application for Certificate of Citizenship)
  • FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests
  • FBI request

We will help you determine your eligibility and even give you multiple options depending on your particular circumstances.  If you decide you want us to work with you we will gladly do so. We will complete all your immigration paperwork, keep you updated on your case, and prepare you for interviews that may be required in order to become a Permanent Resident or Citizen.

Call our offices at (713)337-5270 to see if we can help you. 
Website Builder